A spectator present at a Session or otherwise involved in any activity staged or sanctioned by Soccer Play must:
1. respect the decisions of coaches and teach children to do the same;
2. never ridicule or unduly scold a child for making a mistake;
3. respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, race, colour, religion, language, politics, national or ethnic origin;
4. not use violence in any form, whether it is against other spectators, Soccer Play Coaches, Soccer Play Representatives or Players;
5. not engage in discrimination, harassment or abuse in any form, including the use of obscene or offensive language or gestures, the incitement of hatred or violence or partaking in indecent or racist chanting;
6. comply with any terms of entry of a venue, including bag inspections, prohibited and restricted items such as flares, missiles, dangerous articles and items that have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
7. not, and must not attempt to, bring into a venue national or political flags or emblems (except for the recognised national flags of any of the competing teams) or offensive or inappropriate banners, whether written in English or a foreign language;
8. not throw missiles (including on to the field of play or at other spectators) and must not enter the field of play or its surrounds without lawful authority; and
9. conduct themselves in a manner that enhances, rather than injures, the reputation and goodwill of Soccer Play and football generally.
Any person who does not comply with this Spectator Code of Behaviour or who otherwise causes a disturbance may be evicted from a venue and banned from attending future Soccer Play sessions or events.
This Spectator Code of Behaviour comes into force on 1 January 2015 and any amendments made to the Spectator Code of Behaviour come into effect immediately upon promulgation of such amendments by Soccer Play.